Human Resources Management System (HRMS)
Government of Odisha
Details About HRMS Odisha
What is HRMS Odisha?
HRMS is the flagship initiative of the Center for Modernizing Government Initiative – CMGI, a society under the General Administration Department of the Odisha government. HRMS is a database and application software that allows government employees to conduct personnel transactions over the Internet.
What are the Intentions Of HRMS Odisha?
This is intended to be the principal mechanism for government personnel to conduct business. HRMS is the central repository for all service records of Government of Odisha workers; using HRMS, employees may ask for leave, borrow money, or make reports, requests, or grievances. They can get the punishment or a response from their office over the internet.
How HRMS Odisha Works?
HRMS Odisha software retrieves important data from transactions and automatically produces all accounts and registers of an employee, such as Service Book, Leave Account, Loan Account, Salary Account, Incumbency Chart, and so on. It also assists superannuating employees in preparing their pension documents with a few clicks of the mouse, as well as assisting authorities in processing pension papers swiftly and efficiently.
Previous transactions are archived and incorporated into the database as legacy data, while new transactions are recorded in real-time. Each employee’s Service Book is the most comprehensive record of such transactions. As a result, the backbone of the HRMS database is service data from each employee’s service book.
FAQs. Related to HRMS Odisha
1. How can I apply for leave in HRMS in Odisha?
Ans. To apply for leave, visit the HRMS Odisha website.
1) Select login, then click ‘Personal Login’ now, enter your ID, password, and captcha.
2) Now click on the ‘apply to leave’ option, a new page will appear; again, click on ‘apply to leave.’
3) On your screen, you’ll see the Leave application.
4) Fill in all the details after selecting your department.
5) Click the ‘Apply’ button.
Now, the status of your leave will be shown on the screen.
2. How can I get a payslip from the HRMS portal Odisha?
Ans. For getting and download the Salary slip from the HRMS portal, you must have logged in by using your user ID and password. We have given a complete process about how to get salary slips in this article. Please have a look.
3. How to get the HRMS ID for Odisha Secondary Teachers?
Ans. Go to your Odisha HRMS website, Select the login option
2) Fill in user ID and password, enter a captcha and then log in.
3) Go to the profile page and scroll down.
4) Now click on the ‘ID Card’ icon.
5) The file will begin downloading as you click. In the download folder, the ID card will be downloaded in PDF format.
4. How can I change my HRMS password, Odisha?
Ans. Follow the steps to edit your HRMS password
1) You can edit & change your password by visiting the Odisha HRMS website, Select the login option
2) Fill in user ID and password, enter a captcha and then log in
3) Go to the profile page and select the ‘Change Password’ option below your picture icon.
4) Shoot in the current password, new password, and retype the new password.
5) click ‘change,’ and you are done.
5. What is HRMS Odisha Customer Care Number?
Ans. If you are still facing any problems, you can call the bank on the following contact numbers: +91 67425 67110, and +91 67425 67210.
6. Why I failed to Log in to HRMS? What to do then?
Ans. Login fails if you are not a valid user, or you do not type in proper User-Id or Password on the login page of HRMS. While typing your user-id and password, be sure to keep CAPS LOCK off in your computer-keyboard, because the password in HRMS is case-sensitive. Secondly, login also fails if your password is expired. You are supposed to keep changing your password every 15days for security reasons.
7. How to install HRMS in my office?
Ans. HRMS software is installed centrally in Data Center at STPI, Bhubaneswar. So, there is no need to install HRMS at your workplace. You just need a computer with internet connectivity and a web browser to access HRMS from anywhere in the world.