Election Commission of India (ECI)
How to Link Voter Card with Aadhar Card
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
How to Link Voter Card with Aadhar Card | How to Link Aadhaar with Voter ID Online
The Election Commission of India (ECI) has launched a link to their Voter ID card with the Aadhaar card under the Election Laws (Amendment) Act, 2021, adopted by the parliament in December last year.
So we request you to read all the details about ” How to Link Voter Card with Aadhar”.
How to Link Voter Card with Aadhar Card | Voter Helpline App
- Step 1:- Download Voter Helpline App from Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Step 2:-Open the app and click on the “I” Agree on option and tap on ‘Next’.
- Step 3: Tap on the first option “Voter Registration”.
- Step 4: Click and open the “Electoral Authentication Form (Form 6B)”.
- Step 5: Click on “Let’s Start”.
- Step 6: Enter your mobile number and tap on send OTP.
- Step 7: Enter the OTP you received and click on ‘Verify’.
- Step 8: Click on Yes I Have Voter ID and Then click on ‘Next’.
- Step 9: Enter your Voter ID number (EPIC), Select your state and click on ‘Fetch details’.
- Step 10: Click on ‘Proceed’.
- Step 11: Fill in your Aadhaar number, Registered mobile number, and your place of authentication and click ‘Done’.
- Step 12: Form 6B preview page will open. Re-check your details and click on ‘Confirm’ for the final submission of your Form 6B.
After the Final Submission, you will receive a reference ID. (Save it)
In case you do not have an Aadhar number:-
After Step 10– you can choose Another Option “I am not able to furnish my Aadhar Number because I do not have an Aadhar Number”.
Voter Aadhaar Link Online | How to link aadhaar with voter id through mobile
Then Select other official documents that you have…Options are given below:-
- Select Document for Electoral Roll Authentication.
- MGNREGA Job Card
- Passbooks with photographs issued by Bank/ Post Office.
- Health Insurance Smart Card under the scheme of the Ministry of Labour.
- Driving License.
- PAN Card.
- Smart Card issued by RGI NPR.
- Indian Passport.
- Pension Document with Photograph.
- Service Identity card with photograph issued to employees bt Central/ State Govt./PSUs/Public Limited Companies.
- Official Identity card issued to MPs/ MLAs/ MLCs.
- Unique Identity ID (UDID) card, issued by M/o Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India.
Then Upload an Attach Self Attested copy Document (From the above list) in jpeg/ jpg format. (file size must be less than 2MB).
Important Links | How to Link Voter Card with Aadhar 2022.
Source: The Indian Express