Food Corporation of India (FCI)
FCI Management Trainee Recruitment 2022
FCI Management Trainees (MT)/ Managers Job
Total Vacancies:- 113
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
FCI Manager Recruitment 2022 | FCI MT Recruitment 2022
Food Corporation of India (FCI): has released a notification for 113 Management Trainees (MT)/ Managers Posts Vacancies for Zone-Wise Recruitment. So We request you to read all the information related to FCI FCI Manager Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | FCI Management Trainee Notification
- The mode of application is Online.
- Submission of Online Application Form along with fee payment will commence from 27.08.2022 from 10:00 Hrs (IST).
- The last Date & time for submission of the Online Application and payment of fees is 26.09.2022 till 16:00 Hrs (IST).
- Availability of a Call letter on the website for download 10 days prior to the announced date of examination.
- The date of the Online Test Will is announced on the website https://fci.gov.in/ Tentatively in the month of December 2022.
Age Limit ( as on 01-08-2022) | Food Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
- Maximum Age Limit for Manager (Hindi): 35 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit for Other Manager: 28 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee | FCI Management Trainee Notification 2022
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Women: Nil.
- For other candidates: Rs.800/- (Excluding bank charges but including GST)
- Payment Mode: Online.
Qualification for FCI Manager Recruitment 2022 | FCI Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should possess a Graduate degree/ PG (Relevant Discipline) from any recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
FCI Manager Vacancy 2022 & FCI Salary Details | FCI Vacancy 2022
- Manager: 38 Posts
- Manager: 16 Posts
- Manager: 20 Posts
- Manager: 21 Posts
- Manager: 18 Posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy||Salary|
Selection Process | FCI MT Recruitment 2022
- The selection process will be consisting of Online Test, Interview, and Training.
How to Apply for FCI Management Trainee Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “fci.gov.in”.
- Click “Category II Recruitment“
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click on the final submit button & print the application form.