Directorate of Plants and Chemicals Development (DPCD)
DPCD DEO Recruitment 2023
Clerk, DEO & Other Posts
Total Vacancy:- 740
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
DPCD Recruitment 2023 | Nijukti Khabar
The Directorate of Plants and Chemicals Development (DPCD) has released soon a notification for the recruitment of 740 Clerk, DEO & Other Posts. So We request you to read all the information related to DPCD Job Vacancy 2023 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | DPCD Vacancy 2023 Apply Date
- Last Date of Online Application: 11.02.2023.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2023) | Odisha Govt Job
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 37 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
Application Fee | DPCD Application Fee 2023
- Application Fee: ₹400/- for General / OBC / EWS / Reserved category candidates SC/ST.
Qualification for DPCD Notification 2023 | Nijukti Khabar
- The candidate must have passed 10+2/ 12th/ Graduation.
DPCD Vacancy 2023 & Salary Details | Odisha Job
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Office Attendant cum clerk||425|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||92|
How to Apply for DPCD Recruitment 2023 Notification?
- Go to the official website “https://www.gov.dpcd.in/” then Click on Recruitment> Advertisements.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | DPCD Recruitment Notification
|Official Notification:-||Click Here|
|Official Website:-||Click Here|
|Application Form:-||Surveyor | Office Attendant cum clerk | Data Entry Operator (DEO) | Assist. Co-ordinator|