Office of The District Judge Boudh
Boudh District Recruitment 2022
Clerk and Other Posts
Total Vacancies:- 11
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
District Court Boudh Recruitment | District Judge Boudh Recruitment
District Judge Boudh Recruitment 2022: Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the desirous candidates for filling up of 11 Clerk and Other Posts. So We request you to read all the information related to District Judge Boudh Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | Boudh District Recruitment 2022
- Date of notification: 02-07-2022.
- The last date of receipt of the application is 30-07-2022.
Age Limit (As on 20-04-2022) | District Judge Boudh Recruitment 2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee | Govt Driver Job In Odisha
- No examination fees.
Qualification for District Judge Boudh Recruitment 2022 | Latest Job In Odisha
- Candidates have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent from any recognized School, Board, or Institution.
- For more details refer to the notification.
District Court Boudh Recruitment 2022 Vacancy & Salary Details | Odisha Job
|Name of Posts||Vacancy||Salary|
|Junior Clerk/Copyist||08||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
|Junior Typist||02||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
|Stenographer -III||01||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
Selection Process | Govt Driver Job In Odisha
- There shall be a written examination and Trade Test.
How to Apply for District Court Boudh Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.boudh.nic.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- The candidates are required to submit their applications in the prescribed format duly filled in by their own hand along with required documents to the Registrar, Civil Courts, Boudh Pin- 762014 by30.07.2022 either in person during office hours on each working day or by registered post.
- Applications received in the office after the due date shall be summarily rejected.