District Education Office (DEO), Sambalpur
Total Vacancies:- 01
DEO Office Sambalpur Recruitment 2021:
District Education Office (DEO), Sambalpur: Applications are invited from interested eligible candidates for engagement of Junior Clerk-cum-Accountant on a Contract basis in Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya (Model School) of Sambalpur District. We request you to read all the information related to the DEO Office Sambalpur Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- The last date of receipt of application in the office of the District Education Office, Sambalpur is 06-04-2021.
- The application received after the due date note be entertained.
- The applicants have to pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only in the shape of the Indian Postal Order (IPO) payable to District Education Officer, Sambalpur along with the application form.
- The application along with all supporting documents (self-attested) in a sealed envelope superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR CLERK-CUM-ACCOUNTANT” should reach the District Education Office, Sambalpur through Registered Post/ Speed Post only on or before 6.04.2021 till 05.00 P.M.
- Minimum: 21 years.
- Maximum: 32 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for DEO Office Sambalpur Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree and knowledge in Computer with Tally.
- For more details refer to the notification.
District Education Office Sambalpur Vacancy & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Salary|
|Junior Clerk-cum-Accountant||06||Rs. 7100/-|
Junior Clerk Sambalpur Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on a percentage of marks and the computer Test.
How to Apply for District Education Office Sambalpur Vacancy 2021:
- Go to the official website “sambalpur.nic.in”, then Click On “Recruitment“.
- Find the advertisement for “Advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Applications must be sent through speed post/ Registered post only.
- The envelopes must be super-scribed as “Application for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Accountant in Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya“.