Bhadrak Autonomous College, Bhadrak
Bhadrak Auto College Recruitment 2023
Research Assistant Post
Total Vacancies:- 01
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
Bhadrak Auto College Recruitment 2023 | Odisha Job
Bhadrak Autonomous College, Bhadrak: Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up Research Assistant Post vacancies for the session 2023. So we request you to read all the information related to Bhadrak Auto College Recruitment 2023 below.
That Candidates interested in the vacancy details and completing all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply.
Important Date | Bhadrak Auto College Recruitment 2023
- Last date to send their application form by post/ mail:- 13.01.20233.
- Address:- Dr. Ramesh Ch. Das, Principal Investigator, OURIP 2021 seed fund (Commerce), PG, Department of Commerce, Bhadrak, Auto. College, Bhadrak, Odisha-756100.
- Email Id:- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualification for Bhadrak Auto College Vacancy 2023 | Odisha Govt Job
- Master’s Degree in Commerce, MBA, and Economics.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
Bhadrak Auto College Vacancy 2023 Details | Free Job Alert Odisha
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
How to Apply for Bhadrak Auto College Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website “.www.bhadrakcollege.nic.in” then click on “Advertisement”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Interested eligible candidates can apply for the post in the Application Form and send it to the given Address before the last date ends.
Important Links | Odisha Govt Job
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:-Click Here
For More Details Please Visit the Official Website
| Thank You and Visit Again |
Click here for the more free job alert Odisha
Is Bhadrak Autonomous College good?
Bhadrak Autonomous College, Bhadrak is one of the premier institutions of higher learning in Odisha. It was established in the year 1948 and conferred with autonomous status by the UGC and the Government of Odisha from the session 2002-03. The college formulates its own syllabi, conducts examinations, and publishes results.