Government of Andhra Pradesh Department of Fisheries
Sagar Mitra Post
Total Vacancies:- 65
AP Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021:
The “Government of Andhra Pradesh Department of Fisheries” Invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Sagaramitras on an Outsourcing basis. We request you to read all the information related to the AP Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- Last Date to Submit the Application: 27-01-2021
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 35 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for AP Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021:
- Candidate must have completed Fishery Polytechnic Diploma Holder or Bachelor Degree in Fishery/ Marine Biology/ Zoology. Science from a recognized University/ Institute.
- For more details refer to the notification.
AP Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary|
|Sagar Mitra||65||Rs. 10,000/- per month|
- The selection process will be based on the Merit list (Educational Qualification)/ Soft Skills/ Interview.
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website “www.prakasam.ap.gov.in” then click on “Notices> Recruitment
- Find the advertisement “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SAGARA MITRA – 2020’21 (CONTRACT) IN FISHERIES DEPARTMENT PRAKASAM DISTRICT”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then fill up the form correctly and send it to the given Address.
For More Details Please Visit Official Website
Thank You Visit Again.