Alliance Air Aviation Limited
Supervisor Security Posts
Total Vacancies:- 40
Air India Job Vacancy 2021 | Air India Jobs
Alliance Air Aviation Limited, New Delhi: invites Supervisor Security Posts, fulfilling the eligibility criteria as given below, to appear in the Walk-in-interview. So we request you to read all the details about Air India Job Vacancy 2021 below.
Job Location:- Bhubaneshwar, Dimapur, Imphal, Ranchi, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Daman, Raipur, Shillong.
Important Date | Alliance Air Aviation Limited Recruitment 2021
- Interview Date and Time: 15-12-2021 and 16-12-2021
- Reporting Time: 09:30 AM to 12:30 AM.
- Written Test & Interview Timing: 01:00 PM Onwards.
- Venue: Alliance Air Aviation Limited ‘Alliance Bhawan’ Domestic Terminal – 1 I.G.I Airport, new Delhi-110037.
Age Limit (as on 15-12-2021) | Air India Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Upper Age Limit: 45 years.
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
Qualification for Air India Job Vacancy 2021 | Free Job Alert Odisha
- Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University with the ability to speak Hindi, English, and conversant with local language.
- MUST possess valid BCAS Basic AVSEC (12 days’ new pattern) Certificate.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Air India Vacancy 2021 | Air India Salary Details
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy||Salary (Per Month)|
|Supervisor Security||40||Rs 22,371/-|
Selection Process of Air India Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 | Odisha Job
- The Selection Process will be based on Document Verification, Written Tests, and interviews.
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2021 Notification?
- Go to the official website “https://www.airindia.in/”.
- Click on “Careers”
- Find the advertisement “Alliance Air Recruitment for Walk-in-Interview – Supervisor (Security)”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- The interested eligible candidates have to appear the Walk-in-Interview in the prescribed application form duly signed by the candidates along with self-attested photocopies of all required educational certificates, mark sheets, testimonials (Xerox), one passport size photograph, and documents along with all original documents for verification.