West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE)
Total Vacancy: 16,500
WBBPE Recruitment 2021:
West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE): invites online mode application from TET 2014 qualified trained candidates for the post of Primary Teacher.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- The Start Date of the Application Form submission: 23-12-2020.
- The Last Date of Application Form submission: 06-01-2021.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2020):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- For ST/ SC/ PH: Rs. 50/-.
- For all Others: Rs. 200/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Education Qualification for WBBPE Recruitment 2021:
- Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2014 conducted by West Bengal Board of Primary Education.
- For more details refer to the notification.
WBBPE Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details:
- Candidates will apply for the post of Primary Teachers against Statewide 16,500 vacancies.
- Salary: Rs. 28,900 /- per month.
How to Apply WBBPE Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “http://www.wbbpe.org/”.
- Find Advertisement “Click Here Online applications for recruitment of Primary School Teachers from among TET-2014 qualified trained candidates”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.