Union Public Service Commission
Superintendent & Statistical Officer
Total Posts:- 36
UPSC Recruitment 2020:
Union Public Service Commission 2020 (UPSC): The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17-12-2020 till 23:59 hrs.
- Last Date for Printing of Online Application: 18-12-2020 till 23:59 hrs.
- For SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.25/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Superintendent: Degree
- Statistical Officer: PG Degree in the concerned subject.
- For more details refer to the notification.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy & Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary (Per Month)|
|Superintendent (Printing)||01||Rs. 44900-142400/-|
|Statistical Officer (Planning/Statistics)||35||Rs. 9300-34800/-|
- Selection will be based on the written test & Interview.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click “Advertisement” to find the advertisement “Advertisement No.15 – 2020”, click on the link.
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website “www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.