Union Public Service Commission
Foreman, Senior Scientific Assistant & Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor
Total Posts:- 44
UPSC Recruitment 2020:
Union Public Service Commission 2020 (UPSC): The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Last Date of Online Application: 29-10-2020 till 23:59 hrs.
- Last Date for Printing of Online Application: 30-10-2020 till 23:59 hrs.
- For Female/ ST/ SC/ PWD candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.200/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Age Limit (Maximum):
Foreman, Senior Scientific Assistant: 30 Years.
Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor: 40Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate should have completed an Engineering/ MBBS/ PG Degree or Diploma from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Foreman (05)
- Senior Scientific Assistant (06)
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (33)
- Selection will be based on the written test & Interview.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click “Advertisement” to find the advertisement “Advertisement No.12 – 2020”, click on the link.
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the “www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.