Union Public Service Commission
Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination
Total Posts:- 209
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2020:
Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination: The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18-08-2020.
- Last Date of Online Application: 07-09-2020 till 18.00 hrs.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 14-09-2020 to 20-09-2020 till 6.00 PM.
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online Mode): 07-09-2020.
- Date of written exam: 20-12-2020.
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.200/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
- Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 06-09-2020.
Age Limit (As on 01-08-2020):
- Minimum: 20 Years.
- Maximum: 25 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2020:
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a University.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination– (209)
How to Apply for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the “www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Find Advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Part 1 Registration I Part 2 Registration