Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC CPF Examination 2022
Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination
Total Vacancies:- 253
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022 | UPSC Careers
Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination: The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Important Date | UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20-04-2022.
- Last Date of Online Application: 10-05-2022 till 18.00 hrs.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 17-05-2022 to 23-05-2022 till 6.00 PM.
Application Fee | UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.200/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
- Applicants who opt for the “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system-generated Pay-in-slip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of the SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 10-05-2022.
Age Limit (As on 01-08-2022) | UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Exam 2022
- Minimum: 20 Years.
- Maximum: 25 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a University.
- For more details refer to the notification.
UPSC CAPF Vacancy 2022 Details | UPSC New Examination Jobs
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
How to Apply for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the “www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Find Advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | UPSC ACs Recruitment 2022
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Part 1 Registration I Part 2 Registration