Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CHSL Examination 2023
Data Entry Operator & Lower Division Clerk Posts
Total Vacancies:- Approx 4500
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 | SSC CHSL Apply Online
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretarial Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc.
So we request you to read all the details about SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Notification below. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Application Fee | SSC CHSL Notification
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2023) | SSC CHSL Apply Online
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Qualification for SSC CHSL Examination 2023 | SSC CHSL Apply Online
For For LDC/ JSA and DEO/ DEO
- Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
SSC CHSL Examination 2023 Vacancy Details | SSC CHSL
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Data Entry Operator||1600||Rs. 25,500-81,100|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA)||Rs.19,900-63,200|
Selection Process of SSC CHSL Examination 2023 | SSC CHSL Vacancy 2023
- The examination will consist of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II), and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
Important Date | CHSL Exam Date
- Dates for submission of online applications: 09.05.2023 to 08.06.2023
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 08.06.2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 10.06.2023 (23:00)
- The last date and time for the generation of offline Challan is 11.06.2023 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 12.06.2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 14.06.2023 to 15.06.2023 (23:00)
- Schedule of Computer-Based Examination (Tier-I): Aug 2023.
- Dates of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Apply Online 2023?
- Go to the official website “www.ssc.nic.in”.
- Find Advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Before applying to these posts, candidates must make Time Registration.
- Then you may log in to your account then proceed to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023-2024
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|