Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CGLE Recruitment 2023
Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023
Total Vacancies:- 7500
SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 | Apply Staff Selection Commission Online
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification for the recruitment of 7500 Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2023 Vacancies in Group B & C. So We request you to read all the information related to SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Application Fee | SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2023
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2023) | Apply Staff Selection Commission
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Qualification for SSC CGL Examination 2023 | SSC CGL
- Candidate must have held a Bachelor’s Degree / CA/ CMA from a recognized Board/ University.
- For more details refer to the notification.
SSC CGL Examination 2023 Vacancy Details | SSC CGL 2023 Apply Online
|Assistant Audit Officer|
|Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Assistant Section Officer|
|Assistant Section Officer (IB)|
|Assistant Section Officer (MOR)|
|Assistant Section Officer (MOEA)|
|Assistant Section Officer (AFHQ)|
|Assistant Section Officer (Ele & IT)|
|Assistant Section Officer|
|Inspector of Income Tax|
|Inspector (CGST & Central Excise)|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer|
|Inspector (Department of Post)|
|Junior Statistical Officer|
|Auditor (C & AG)|
|Accountant/ Jr. Accountant|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk|
- For details refer to the notification.
Selection Process of SSC CGL | SSC CGL Vacancy 2023
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- Tier-I: Computer-Based Examination.
- Tier-II: Computer-Based Examination.
- Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper).
- Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable).
Important Date | Staff Selection Commission Application Last Date
- Dates for submission of online applications are 03.04.2023 to 03.05.2023.
- The last date and time for receipt of online applications are 03.05.2023 (23:00).
- The last date and time for making an online fee payment are 04.05.2023 (23:00).
- The last date and time for the generation of offline Challan are 04.05.2023 (23:00).
- The last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of the Bank) is 05.05.2023.
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment. 07.05.2023 to 08.05.2023 (23:00).
- Tentative Schedule of Tier-I (Computer Based Examination) Jul 2023.
- Tentative Schedule of Tier-II (Computer Based Examination) To be notified later.
How to Apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website “www.ssc.nic.in”.
- Find Advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Before applying to these posts, candidates must make Time Registration.
- Then you may log in to your account then proceed to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 notification
|Official Notification:-||Click Here|
|Official Website:-||Click Here|
|Apply Online:-||Click Here|