Sports Authority of India (SAI)
Physiotherapist/ Strength& Conditioning Expert
Total Vacancies:- 109
Sports Authority Recruitment 2020:
Sports Authority of India (SAI): SAI has established 23 National Centres of Excellence across the country for training of young and elite athletes in various disciplines. These NCOEs are funded for several items inter-alia Sports Science staff through Khelo India Scheme of Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports. To strengthen the NCOEs SAI invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement in the following disciplines on a contract basis at various SAI Centers.
1. Strength & Conditioning Expert.
- Date of Opening Online Registration: 01-10-2020 at 05.00 pm.
- Date of Opening Closing Registration: 20-10-2020 at 05.00 pm.
Age Limit (As On 20-10-2020):
- The maximum age shall not be more than 45 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for Sports Authority Recruitment 2020:
- Graduate in Bachelor/ Master Degree from a prescribed Discipline from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Sports Authority Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:
- Strength& Conditioning Expert (62)
- Physiotherapist (47)
- SAI selection will be based on Academic Performance/ Experience/ Interview.
How to Apply for Sports Authority Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in”. Click on “Job Opportunities”
- Find the advertisement “Applications for the post of Strength & Conditioning Experts & Physiotherapists on a contract basis”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Finally, apply online through the link given below.
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Registration | Login