Steel Authority of India Limited, Bhilai
Specialist, Super Specialist & GDMO
SAIL Recruitment 2020:
Steel Authority of India Limited, Bhilai: Bhilai Steel Plant invites Doctors, fulfilling the eligibility criteria as given below, to appear in the Walk-in-interview for engagement as Specialist/ GDMO/ Super Specialist (Cardiology), on a contractual basis, for its hospitals at Bhilai and its Mines:
Date, Time & Venue of Walk-in-Interview:
- Date: 24-09-2020 (Thursday)
- Time: 10 am (Reporting time: 9.30 am)
- Venue: Human Resource Development Centre, (Near BSP Main Gate), Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai 490001
- Verification of Document before an interview: Between 10 am to 12 am.
- Interview Time: Between 12 am to 5 pm on the same day. Only those candidates who are found
eligible by the Document Verification Committee will be allowed to appear in the Interview.
Age Limit (as on 24-09-2020):
- Upper Age Limit: 69 years.
Educational Qualification for SAIL Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate should possess MBBS/ Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ DM/ Mch in concerned subject from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
SAIL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:
- Super Specialist (Cardiology) (01)
- Medicine (02)
- Chest & TB (01)
- Dermatology (01)
- Anesthesia (01)
- Biochemistry (01)
- Pediatrics (01)
- Orthopedics (01)
- Pathology (01)
- GDMO (05)
- The Selection Process will be based on Document Verification and Interview.
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “www.sail.co.in” then go to “Careers”
- Find the advertisement ” Walk-in-interview for Doctors in Hospitals of Bhilai Steel Plant at Bhilai and its Mines on 24.9.2020″
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as specified above may attend the Walk-in-Interview on the above date, time, and venue with the duly filled in Application Form (Annexure-1) with four (4) recent passport size color photograph and the following certificates/documents in original along with a copy of self-attested photocopies of the certificates/ documents.