Steel Authority of India Limited, Durgapur
Medical Officer and Medical Specialist
Total Vacancies:- 39
SAIL Recruitment 2020:
Steel Authority of India Limited, Durgapur: SAIL, a Maharatna CPSE, is a major Steel Maker of the Nation with an annual turnover of over Rs 61,000 Crore (FY 2019-20). Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP), a unit of SAIL, invites applications from young, energetic, result in oriented & promising talent for filling up 39 posts consisting of Medical Officer in E-1 grade (25 posts) and Medical Specialist in E-3 grade (14 posts) for its 600 bedded hospital.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 09-12-2020.
- Last date for Submission of Application: 09-01-2021.
Age Limit( Upper):
- Medical Office: 34 years.
- Medical Specialist: 41 Years.
- General/ OBC/ EWS category candidates: Rs.700/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/Departmental candidates: Rs.100/-.
- Application Mode: Net Banking or Credit / Debit Card.
Educational Qualification for SAIL Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate should hold MBBS/ MD/ BDS/ PG/ DNB/ MBA from a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
SAIL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy & Stipend details:
- Medical Officer (25)
- Medical Specialist (14)
- The Selection Process will be based on an Interview/ Written Test.
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “www.sail.co.in” then go to “Careers> Job openings”
- Find the advertisement “Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP) – Recruitment of Medical Officer and Medical Specialist in SAIL/DSP”
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Eligible & interested candidates are required to send scanned copies (PDF file) of the duly filled-in and signed application form (Annexure-A: Format of application) with a recent identifiable color photograph pasted on it along with self-attested following scanned documents (pdf file) to firstname.lastname@example.org before the last date ends.