Reserve Bank Of India
Consultant, Analyst & Other Vacancies
Total Posts:- 39
RBI Recruitment 2020:
Reserve Bank Of India (RBI): invites applications from eligible candidates for Lateral Recruitment of Consultants/ Specialists/ Analyst on contract basis for the below-mentioned positions/ areas in Reserve Bank of India (RBI/Bank). Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the advertised posts.
- Starting Date to Apply online and payment fee: 09-04-2020.
- Last Date to Apply online and payment fee: 29-04-2020.
- Starting Date to Apply online and payment fee: 03-08-2020.
- Last Date to Apply online and payment fee: 05-09-2020 till 06.00 p.m.
- Last date for printing your application: 20-09-2020.
Age Limit (As on 01-03-2020):
- Consultant, Economist, Data Analyst, Risk Analyst, IS Auditor, Specialist in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist: 30 years to 40 years.
- System Administrator, Project Administrator, Network Administrator: 25 years to 35 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD-SC/ PwBD-ST (Intimation Charges only): 100/-
- For GEN/ OBC/ PwBD-Gen/ OBC (Application fee including intimation charges): 600/-
- For staff: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for RBI Recruitment 2020:
- Consultant, Economist, Data Analyst, Risk Analyst: PG degree in concerned discipline.
- IS Auditor, System Administrator, Project Administrator, Network Administrator: BE/ B Tech/ M Tech in Computer Science/ IT/Electricals and Electronics or MCA.
- Specialist in Forensic Audit: CA/ ICWA/ MBA.
- Accounts Specialist: CA/ ICWA.
- For more information refer to the notification.
RBI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:
- Consultant (06)
- Economist (01)
- Data Analyst (05)
- Risk Analyst (03)
- IS Auditor (02)
- Specialist in Forensic Audit (01)
- Accounts Specialist (01)
- System Administrator (09)
- Project Administrator (05)
- Network Administrator (06)
- The selection process will be based on Preliminary screening/ Shortlisting followed by an interview.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “ www.rbi.org.in” Click on “ Oppertunity@RBI”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Date Extension Notice:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Click Here