Reserve Bank of India
Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)
Total Vacancies: 01
RBI Recruitment 2020:
Reserve Bank of India: Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up 01 (one) post of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) in Other Backward Class (OBC) category on a contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for the dispensaries situated at the Main Office Building Dispensary, Reserve Bank of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Bhubaneswar, Reserve Bank of India Officers’ Quarters, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar, Reserve Bank of India Staff Quarters Vidyut Marg, Bhubaneswar and Reserve Bank of India Staff Quarters, Bermunda, Bhubaneswar.
- The application from eligible candidates should reach The Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Bhubaneswar– 751001 on or before 15-11-2020.
Age Limit :
- Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC): 35 Years.
Educational Qualification for RBI Recruitment 2020:
- The applicant should at a minimum, possess an MBBS degree of any recognized university in the Allopathicsystem of medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The applicant should have a minimum of two years’ experience in practicing medicine in any hospital orthe clinic as a medical practitioner.
- For more details refer to the notification.
RBI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) (01)
The rate of remuneration and the duty hours are tabulated below:
- The Bank will be conducting an interview for the shortlisted eligible candidates.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “www.rbi.org.in” then click on “Opportunities@RBI> Current vacancies”.
- Find the Advertisement “Engagement of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on Contractual Basis with Fixed Hourly Remuneration at Reserve Bank of India, Bhubaneswar”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Candidates to send their application to the given Address before the end last dates.