Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)
Officer (Grade B) Posts
Total Vacancies:- 322
RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2021:
The Reserve Bank of India Services Board (Board) invites applications from eligible candidates for the Officer (Grade B) posts. We request you to read all the information related to RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Starting Date to Apply online and payment fee: 28-01-2021.
- Last Date to Apply online and payment fee: 15-02-2021.
Age Limit (As of 01-01-2021):
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 100/-.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS: Rs. 850/-.
- For Staff: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates must have passed Degree/ Master Degree from a recognized board/ Institute.
- For more information refer to the notification.
RBI Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||270|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||29|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||23|
Salary Details of RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2021:
- Security Guards will draw a starting basic pay of ₹10940/- per month.
Selection Process of RBI Officers Recruitment 2021:
- The selection process will be based on Online Test and Physical Test.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “ www.rbi.org.in” Click on “ Oppertunity@RBI”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.