Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)
Total Vacancies:- 48
RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021:
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) and for
the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Reserve Bank of India (RBI/Bank). We request you to read all the information related to RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 02-01-2021.
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15-02-2021.
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: 08-03-2021.
Age Limit( as on 01-02-2021):
- Maximum Age: 20 Years.
- Minimum Age: 30 Years.
- For OBC/General/EWS Candidates: Rs.450/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs.50/-.
- For Staff Candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for RBI Jr Engineer Recruitment 2021:
- Civil Engineer: Diploma/ Degree (Civil Engg) with Relevant Experience
- Electrical Engineer: Diploma/ Degree (Electrical/ Electronics Engg) with Relevant Experience
- For more details refer to the notification.
RBI Jobs Vacancy & Salary Details:
- Civil Engineer (24)
- Electrical Engineer (24)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 21,400/- (Per Month)
- The Selection Process will be based on an Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
How to Apply for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “ www.rbi.org.in” Click on “ Oppertunity@RBI”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online: Registration II Login