Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission
Total Vacancy: 200
OSSSC Recruitment 2021:
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC): Applications are invited online for recruitment to 200 number of District Cadre posts of Radiographer on Contractual basis in Various district establishment and 7 Medical College and Hospitals under Health & Family Warfare Dept. of Govt. of Odisha.
The details of district wise and category wise vacancies, the scale of pay/ remuneration, age eligibility, and other terms and condition will be available in the web portal of the commission “www.osssc.gov.in”
- Online Registration Starting Date from 07-01-2021 to 30-01-2021.
- Online Payment of Examination Fee: 07-01-2021 to 30-01-2021.
- Submission of Online Application: 07-01-2021 to 06-02-2021.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For ST/ SC/ PwD candidates: Nil.
- For all others: Rs.100/-.
Educational Qualification for OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2021:
- The candidates must have passed the +2 Science Examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent and passed the Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT) from any Government or any other private Institutions recognized by the Government of Odisha or All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- If any candidate has obtained higher qualifications, like, Bachelor in Medical Radiation Technology (BMRT) or Master in Medical Radiation Technology (MRT), they shall also be eligible to apply, provided they have obtained the basic qualification, ie, Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT).
- They must have registered their names in Radiographers Council in the State and have a valid registration certificate as of the date of advertisement.
- For more details refer to the notification.
OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details:
- Radiographer (200).
- Salary: Rs.9,500/- Per Month.
How to Apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “www.osssc.gov.in” then Click on Recruitment> Advertisements.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
- Official Short Notification:- Click Here
- Official Full Notification: Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Available Soon.
For More Details Please Visit the Official Website