Odisha Staff Selection Commission
SI, Station Officer & Assistant Jailor
Total Posts:- 104
OSSC Recruitment 2020:
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC): Online Invitations are invited from intending candidates to fill up 104 posts of Sub Inspector, Station Officer (Fire Service) & Assistant Jailor on contractual basis under HOME Department, Government of Odisha.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 26-08-2020.
- Last Date of Online Application: 25-09-2020 till 11.55 p.m.
Age Limit (As On 01-01-2019):
- Minimum: 21 Years.
- Maximum: 25 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For ST/ SC Candidates: Nil.
- For Others: 200/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for OSSC Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university/ Institution.
- But for the post of Station Officer, candidate must be a science or engineering graduate from a recognized university/ Institution.
OSSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:
- Sub Inspector (47)
- Station Officer (Fire Service) (13)
- Assistant Jailor (44)
- Written Test/ Physical Measurement & Physical Test/ Viva Voice & Psychological Test.
How to Apply for OSSC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “ www.ossc.gov.in” then go to “ Online Application Form”.
- Find the advertisement “Combined Police Service Examination – 2019″
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- There will be two links under “Form Links” for each Advertisement.
- The candidates first need to complete the registration process before filling the Application Form.
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Registration | Login