Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Homoeopathic Medical Officers
Total Vacancies:- 186
OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2021:
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC): Has announced notification for the recruitment to 186 Vacancies for OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officers in the Group-B rank of the State under the Health & Family Welfare Department. So we request you to read all the information related to OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- Starting date for Registration/ Re-registration & online Fee Payment: 21-05-2021 to 22-06-2021 (11.59 P.M).
- Submission of Online Registered Applications can be done on the websites from 20-05-2021 to 29-06-2021 (11.59 P.M).
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2021):
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For Others Candidates: 500/-.
- For ST/ SC/ PWD Candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Vacancy 2021:
- A candidate must have possessed the Degree of Bachelor in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.) or equivalent Degree from a recognized University or Institution recognized by Central Council of Homoeopathy and must have registered himself/ herself under the Odisha State Board of Homoeopathic Medicines.
- For more details refer to the notification.
OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Vacancy 2021 details:
- OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer (186).
- Selection will be Career Marking & Written Test.
How to Apply for OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Vacancy 2021:
- Go to the official website “ www.opsc.gov.in” then go to “Advertisements”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Online Registration/ Re-Registration and Online payment of examination Fees shall be Available on the given website.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Registration II Login