Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Assistant Soil Conservation Officer
Total Vacancies:- 92
OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021:
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC): Has announced notification for the recruitment to 92 Posts of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer in Class-11 (Group-B) of Odisha Soil Conservation Service under the Department of Agriculture & Farmers. We request you to read all the information related to OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date for OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer:
- Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration & Payment of exam: 23-04-2021.
- Last Date to Registration/ Re-registration & Payment of exam: 24-05-2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31-05-2021.
Age Limit (As On 01-01-2021):
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For Others Candidates: 500/-.
- For ST/ SC/ PWD Candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for OPSC ASCO Recruitment 2021:
- A candidate must have possessed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture or Bachelor Degree in Agriculture Engineering or Bachelor of Science Degree in Forestry from any recognized University or Institutions.
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||
No. of Vacancy
|Assistant Soil Conservation Officer||92||Rs. 9300/-34800/- Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-|
Selection Process of OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer 2021:
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the Competitive Recruitment Examination (Written Test & Interview).
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “ www.opsc.gov.in” then go to “ Advertisements”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Online Registration/ Re-Registration and Online payment of examination Fees shall be Available on the given website.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.