Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
OPSC Recruitment 2023
Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO) Posts
Total Vacancies:- 62
OPSC AFO Recruitment 2023 | OPSC Careers
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Has announced notification for the recruitment of 62 Asst. Fisheries Officer (AFO) post vacancies. We request you to read all the information related to OPSC AFO Recruitment 2023 below.
Candidates interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and apply Online.
Important Date of OPSC Recruitment 2023 | OPSC Online
- Starting date to Apply online: 16.09.2023.
- The last date for submission of a Registered Online application is 16.10.2023.
Age Limit (As On 01.01.2023) | OPSC AFO Recruitment 2023
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee for AFO Vacancy 2023 | Odisha Job
Qualification for OPSC AFO Recruitment 2023 | Odisha Job
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Fishery Science (B.F.Sc.) from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
OPSC AFO Vacancy details | Latest Job In Odisha
|Name of the post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO)||62||Rs 44,900/-|
Selection Process of OPSC Job Vacancy 2023 | Odisha Job
- The selection process will be based on Written and Viva Voice Tests.
How to Apply for OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website “ www.opsc.gov.in” then go to “ Advertisements”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Online Registration/ Re-Registration and Online payment of examination Fees shall be available on the given website.
- Then click apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | OPSC AFO Recruitment 2023
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|