Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGCL)
Specialist Medical Officer
Total Vacancies:- 03
OPGCL Recruitment 2021 | Odisha Job
Odisha Power Generation Corporation Ltd. (OPGCL) is a Government Company of the State of Odisha. It operates state-of-the-art thermal power plants at Banharpalli, Jharsuguda.
It has a total generation capacity of 1740 MW (2×210 MW in the first phase and 2x660MW in the second phase). Incorporated on November 14, 1984, OPGC was envisioned with the main objective of establishing, operating & maintaining large Thermal power generating stations. OPGC at Ib Thermal Power Station (ITPS) has a Good Township with all modern amenities adjacent to the Power Plants.
The ITPS hospital has a capacity of 18 beds.
We are looking for Experienced and dynamic professionals to be engaged as Specialist Medical Officer on a Fixed Term Contract basis.
Important Details | Odisha free Job Alert
- Opening Date of submission of Application: 13-06-2021.
- Closing Date of Submission of Application: 22-06-2021.
Educational Qualification for OPGCL Recruitment 2021:-
- MBBS from any Recognized University with Post Graduation Specialization in any of the above areas.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 20 Years post qualification experience in Govt. or Private sector Hospital.
Age Limit for OPGCL Recruitment 2021:-
- The upper age limit for Application is 62 years as of the date of Advertisement.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy||Salary|
|Medicine Specialist||1||Rs. 1,20,000/-|
Selection Process of OPGCL Jobs | Odisha Govt Job
- Final Selection will be made as per OPGC recruitment policy.
- Candidates are required to produce original certificates towards proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, and Reference letter from 2 persons of repute for verification at the time of a Personal Interview.
- Filling up vacancies is at the sole discretion of Management. OPGC may cancel the whole interview process or any part of it without assigning any reason thereof.
Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited Recruitment:-
- Go to the official website then go to vacancies “www.opgc.co.in” then go to “Career”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.
- Candidates are required to send the filled-in Application form in the format enclosed along with their updated CV / Resume to the OPGC email id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the last date.