Oil India Limited
Vacancy for Operator (HMV) Grade VII
Total Posts:- 36
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020:
Oil India Limited (OIL): invites online applications from eligible candidates from its production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia and Charaideo of Assam and Changlang of Arunachal Pradesh for the following position(s) in workperson category at Oil India Limited (OIL), Field Headquarters, Duliajan as per details given below. The post mentioned hereunder will entail working in shifts involving arduous and hazardous nature of jobs in remote/ far-flung OIL installations in the production and exploration areas of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh.
- Starting date to Apply online: 21-08-2020.
- Last date to Apply Online: 18-09-2020 till 11.59 PM.
Age Limit (As On 18-09-2020):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For General/ OBC candidates: 200/-
- For SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ EWS candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/University.
- Candidate must possess minimum 4 years old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence.
- Must have minimum 3 years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:
- Operator-I (HMV) Grade-VII (36)
- Selection process will consist of Written Test and Heavy Vehicle Driving Test.
How to Apply for Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “ www.oil-india.com” then go to “ Careers>Current Openings”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Registration | Login