Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
NPCIL Recruitment 2023
Executive Trainee Posts
Total Vacancies: 325
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
NPCIL ET Recruitment 2023 | NPCIL Recruitment 2023
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL): NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, the Government of India has comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology. It invites applications for the engagement of Executive Trainee in Mechanical, Chemical, Electricals, Electronics, Civil, and Instrumentation through GATE Scores.
So We request you to read all the information related to NPCIL ET Recruitment 2023 below.
Important Date | NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Starting date for online registration from 11.04.2023.
- The last date for online registration is 28.04.2023.
Age limit as on 28.04.2023 | Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- Maximum age limit: 26 years.
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
Minimum Qualification of NPCIL ET Recruitment 2023
- BE/ B. Tech degree in the relevant discipline and a valid GATE 2021/ 2022/ 2023 Score.
- For more details refer to the notification.
NPCIL ET Vacancy 2023 | NPCIL ET Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Posts (Dicipline Wise)||Vacancy|
Selection Process | NPCIL ET Vacancy 2023
- The selection of apprentices will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in GATE.
How to Apply for NPCIL ET Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website “www.npcilcareers.co.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Before applying to these posts, candidates must make Time Registration.
- Then you may log in to your account then proceed to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.