Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Ltd
Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts
NLC Recruitment 2020:
Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Ltd: is a ‘Navratna’ government of India company in the fossil fuel mining sector in India and thermal power generation.
It invites Online Application Form Eligible Graduate/ Diploma holder in Engineering hailing from Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Karnataka & UT of Pondicherry & Lakshadweep for One year of Apprenticeship Training.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 15-10-2020.
- Last date to Apply Online (NATS Portal): 03-11-2020.
- Last date to Apply Online (NLC India Ltd): 10-11-2020.
- Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates: 16-11-2020.
- Verification of certificates of Shortlisted Candidates: 23-11-2020.
Age Limit :
- The age limit will be followed as per the Apprenticeship Rules.
Educational Qualification for NLC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must have completed an Engineering/ Diploma in a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
NLC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy & Stipend Details:
- Graduate Apprentice (250)- Rs.15028 (Per Month)
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice (300)- Rs.12524 (Per Month)
- Boards of Apprenticeship Training (SR) will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of percentage of marks.
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “nlcindia.com”.
- Click “Career” Select “Trainees & Apprentice” find the advertisement “(Advt. No.L&DC.03/2020) Engagement of Graduate and Technician Apprentices under the Apprentices Act.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.