NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS)
Junior and Senior Consultant
Total Vacancies:- 22
NABCONS Recruitment 2021:
NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS): invites applications from Indian Citizens for the posts of Senior Consultant (02 Posts) and Junior Consultants (20 Posts) on a contract basis. So We request you to read all the information related to NABCONS Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date NABCONS Recruitment 2021:
- Last date for submission of online applications: 29-05-2021.
- Candidates are requested to apply only On-Online through NABCONS.
Age Limit (As on 01-05-2021) of Nabcons Careers:
Senior Consultant: Minimum 40 years and Maximum 50 years (maybe relaxed in deserving cases with OFDD HO approval).
Junior Consultant: Minimum 25 years and Maximum 35 years (maybe relaxed in deserving cases with OFDD HO approval).
Educational Qualification for NABCONS Vacancy 2021:
Senior Consultant: Post Graduate / MBA in Rural Development, Rural Management, Agri-Business, Entrepreneurship with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
Junior Consultant: MBA / Graduate with IT/Computers as a subject with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA
NABARD Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details:
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancy
|Senior Consultant||02||Rs. 1,50,000/-|
|Junior Consultant||20||Rs. 40,000/-|
How to Apply for NABCONS Job Vacancy 2021:
- Go to the official website “ www.nabcons.com ” then go to “ Career ”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links for NABCONS Recruitment 2021:
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Senior Consultant | Junior Consultant
NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS), a wholly-owned company of the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) and a leading consultancy organization in the field of agriculture and rural development.