Ministry of Tribal Affairs
Office Assistant & Other Posts
Total Posts:- 18
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021:
Ministry of Tribal Affairs: Applications are invited for the Recruitment of Officers, officials, and support staff under the National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS).
NESTS invites online applications from Indian citizens for recruitment of Assistant Commissioner, Office Superintendent, Stenographer Grade I/II, Office Assistants, and MTS and the recruitment examination will be conducted through Computer Based Test/ Examination
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Commencement of online registration on the website: 05-01-2021.
- Last date for online registration: 04-02-2021 up to 11.59 PM.
Age Limit (As On 31-12-2020):
- Assistant Commissioner: 40 Years.
- Office Superintendent: 35 Years.
- Stenographer: 30 Years.
- Office Assistant: 27 Years.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For the post of Assistant Commissioner, the application fee will be Rs. 1200/- for each post.
- For the post of Office Superintendent, Stenographer Grade I, Stenographer Grade-II, Office Assistants, the examination fee will be Rs. 750/- for each post.
- For the post of MTS, the examination fee will be Rs. 100/- for each post.
- SC/ST/PH/ Women Candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021:
- Assistant Commissioner: Graduate Degree from a recognized University.
- Office Superintendent: B. Com/ M.Com/ CA/ ICWA/ MBA/ PGDM.
- Stenographer: 12th class pass/ Graduate.
- Office Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or equivalent.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Matriculation (Class X) or equivalent pass.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Scale of Pay|
|Assistant Commissioner (Administrative)||02||Rs. 47600-151100/-|
|Assistant Commissioner (Finance)||01||Rs. 47600-151100/-|
|Office Superintendent (Finance)||02||Rs. 44900-142400/-|
|Stenographer Grade-I||01||Rs. 35400- 112400/-|
|Stenographer Grade-II||02||Rs. 25500-81100/-|
|Office Assistant||04||Rs. 25500- 81100/-|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||06||Rs. 18000-56900/-|
- Selection will be based on the Written Examination and Computer Skill Test.
How to Apply for the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “www.tribal.nic.in/” then go to “ Advertisements”.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of Officers, Officials and support staff under NESTS – Advertisement”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Online Registration/ Re-Registration and Online payment of examination Fees shall be Available on the given website.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.