Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sonepur, Odisha
PGT, TGT, PRT, and Other posts
Date of Interview: 25th and 26th Feb 2022
KV Sonepur Recruitment 2022 | Kendriya Vidyalaya Jobs
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sonepur, Odisha: A walk-in-interview will be held at KV Sonepur for the post of PGT/ TGTs (English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Mathematics, Science and Social Study, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Computer Science), PRTs, Oriya Teacher, Computer Instructor, Games and Sports, Music, Dance Coaches, and Yoga Teacher, Nurse, and Counselor in order to prepare a panel of teachers to be engaged in 2022-23 on contractual basis against clear/ leave vacancy.
We request you to read all the information related to KV Sonepur Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Details | Kendriya Vidyalaya Sonepur Recruitment 2022
- Interested and Eligible candidates are required to submit the filled Bio-Data form along with attested copies of all the requisite documents at KV Sonepur at the time of the Interview.
- Registration will be done from 09:30 am to 10:30 am on 25th and 26th Feb 2022.
- Venue: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sonepur, DRC, ST School campus, Sonepur-767017 (ODISHA).
Education Qualification for KV Sonepur Recruitment 2022
- Graduation/ PG/ B.Ed/ GNM/ B.Sc Nursing from recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sonepur Vacancy & Salary Details | Odisha Job
|Name of the Post||SUBJECTs||Remuneration|
|Computer Instructor||Computer Instructor||Rs. 21250/-|
|Nurse||Nurse||Rs. 750/- per day|
|Games & Sports Coach||Coach||Rs. 21250/-|
|Dance Coach||Coach||Rs. 21250/-|
|Odia Language Teacher||Odia||Rs.21250/-|
|i) Physics|| |
|vii) Computer Science|
|i) English|| |
Selection Process | KV Sonepur Vacancy 2022
- The selection process will be based on Interviews.
How to Apply KV Sonepur Recruitment 2022
- The interested eligible candidates have to appear the Walk-in-Interview in the prescribed application form duly signed by the candidates along with self-attested photocopies of all required educational certificates, mark sheets, and documents along with all original documents for verification.