Kendriya Vidyalaya, Keonjhar, Odisha
PGT, TGT & Other Posts
Job Location:- Keonjhar and Anandapur
Date of Interview: 11-03-2021
Kendriya Vidyalaya Keonjhar Recruitment 2021:-
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Keonjhar, Odisha: A walk-in-interview will be held at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Keonjhar, and Anandapur for the post of PGT, TGT, and Others Posts for the academic session 2021-22. We request you to read all the information related to KV Keonjhar Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- Date of Interview: 11-03-2021.
- Registration will be done from 8.00 A.M to 09.00 A.M. No registration will be entertained after 09.00 A.M.
- Venue: Kendriya Vidyalaya Keonjhar & Kendriya Vidyalaya Anandpur.
Education Qualification for KV Anandapur Recruitment 2021:
Essential Qualification for the post of PGTs:
- Two Years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. A course of Regional Institute of Education (RIE) of NCERT in the concerned subject.
Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the respective subject.
- B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
Essential Qualification for the post of TGTs:
Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/ combination of subject and in aggregate.
QUALIFICATION FOR THE POST OF PRTs:
Senior Secondary school certificate with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent with JBT /CT/ B.L.Ed./ B.Ed. and passed CTET level-1.
- Computer Instructor:- BE/ B.Tech(C.Sc.)/BCA/MCA/M.Sc.(Computer Sc.)/ MSC / Electronics with computer Science / M.Sc. (IT) / B.Sc. (Comp, Science) OR Bachelor/Master degree in any science subject/Maths with PGDCA or Post Graduate degree in any subject with PGDCA/’O’ Level from DOEACC/’A’ level from DOEACC.
- Games and sports:- Graduation with recognized Diploma in physical education or B.P.Ed/ M.P.Ed. Participation in the state / national games/sports will be given preference.
- Yoga:- Graduation in any subject with one-year training in yoga from a recognized Institution.
- Dance Coach:- Bachelor’s degree in the subject and expertise in the field of dance.
- Doctor:- MBBS or equivalent. Preference may be given to the experienced and higher qualification in Medicine.
- Staff Nurse:- +2 Sc./Arts/Commerce with Diploma in nursing/MIDWIFERY.
- Counselor: M.A./ M.Sc. (Psychology) from a recognized College or University + Regular one-year Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counseling.
- Music Coach: Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University.
KV keonjhar Recruitment Vacancy Details:
- PGT(Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Hindi, English, Economics, Commerce & Computer Science), TGT(Hindi, English, Social Science, Sanskrit, Science & Maths.), PRT, Computer Instructor, coach (Dance & music, sports), Doctor, Nurse, Yoga teacher, Educational Counsellor, Regional Language(Odia) teacher.
Selection Process of KVS Keonjhar Teacher Jobs:
- The selection process will be based on Interviews.
How to Apply Kendriya Vidyalaya Anandapur Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates to bring self-attested copies of certificates along with two recent passport size photographs.
- The application form can be downloaded from our website.
- Bring all original testimonials for verification.