Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bhadrak, Odisha
PGT, TGT & Other Posts
Date of Interview: 9th & 10th Mar 2021
Kendriya Vidyalaya Bhadrak Recruitment 2021:-
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bhadrak, Odisha: A walk-in-interview will be held at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bhadrak for the post of PGT, TGT, and Others Posts for the academic session 2021-22. So We request you to read all the information related to KV Bhadrak Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- Date of Interview: 09-03-2021 & 10-03-2021.
- Time of Registration: 08.00 AM. to 10.00 AM.
- Venue: Kendriya Vidyalaya Bhadrak, At-Korkora Road, SPO- Arnapal, Dist- Bhadrak- 756116.
Education Qualification for KV Bhadrak Recruitment 2021:
Essential Qualification for the post of PGTs:
- Two Years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. A course of Regional Institute of Education (RIE) of NCERT in the concerned subject.
Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the respective subject.
- B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
Essential Qualification for the post of TGTs:
Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/ combination of subject and in aggregate.
QUALIFICATION FOR THE POST OF PRTs:
Senior Secondary school certificate with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent with JBT /CT/ B.L.Ed./ B.Ed. and passed CTET level-1.
- Computer Instructor:- BE/ B.Tech (C.Sc.)/BCA/MCA/M.Sc.(Computer Sc.)/ MSC / Electronics with computer Science / M.Sc. (IT) / B.Sc. (Comp, Science) OR Bachelor/Master degree in any science subject/ Maths with PGDCA or Post Graduate degree in any subject with PGDCA/’O’ Level from DOEACC/’A’ level from DOEACC.
- Games and sports:- Graduation with recognized Diploma in physical education or B.P.Ed/ M.P.Ed. Participation in the state / national games/sports will be given preference.
- Yoga:- Graduation in any subject with one-year training in yoga from a recognized Institution.
- Dance Coach:- Bachelor’s degree in the subject and expertise in the field of dance.
- Doctor:- MBBS or equivalent. Preference may be given to the experienced and higher qualification in Medicine.
- Staff Nurse:- +2 Sc./ Arts/Commerce with Diploma in nursing/ MIDWIFERY.
- Counselor: M.A./ M.Sc. (Psychology) from a recognized College or University + Regular one-year Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counseling.
- Music Coach: Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University.
KV Bhadrak Recruitment Vacancy and Salary Details:
|Designation||Rate per month|
|PGT All Subject||Rs. 27,500|
|TGT All Subject||Rs. 26,250|
|Computer Instructor (primary)||Rs. 21,250|
|Vocational Instructor (Coach) for craft/dance/Yoga/ art/
|Nurse||Rs. 750/- per working day|
Selection Process of KVS Bhadrak Teacher Jobs:
- The selection process will be based on Interviews.
How to Apply Kendriya Vidyalaya Bhadrak Recruitment:
- Candidates to bring self-attested copies of certificates along with two recent passport size photographs.
- The application form can be downloaded from our website.
- Bring all original testimonials for verification.