Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.(IOCL)
Technician & Non-Technical Trade Apprentice
Total Vacancies:- 482
IOCL Recruitment 2020:
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL): the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades at its locations under its 5 Regions viz Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL).
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement of around 482 Apprentices.
- Start date of receipt of online application: 04-11-2020.
- Last date of receipt of online application: 22-11-2020.
Age Limit (as on 30-10-2020):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 24 Years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
Educational Qualification for IOCL Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must have possessed 12th/ ITI/ Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.
- For more details refer to the notification.
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:
Technician & Non-Technical Trade Apprentice (482)
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “www.iocl.com”. Click On “Careers”
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
- The Selection Process will be based on Written Test.
For More Details Please Visit Official Website
Thank You Visit Again.