Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Technical and Non-Technical Apprentice
Total Vacancies:- 505
IOCL Recruitment 2021:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, one of the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices at its Locations in States of Eastern India (West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand & Assam). We request you to read all the information related to IOCL Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Date of opening of online application & Fee Payment: 28-01-2021.
- Last date of submission of online application & Payment of Fee: 26-01-2021 till 05.00 PM.
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: 01-03-2021.
- Tentative date of Written Test for all disciplines: 14-03-2021.
Age Limit (as on 31-01-2021):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 24 Years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Educational Qualification for Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2021:
- Candidate must have possessed 10th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduate in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Indian Oil Apprentice Recruitment Vacancy Details:
The provisional number of seats in the Apprentice category including likely reservation shall be as follows. Reservation will be applicable as per the prescribed percentage for recruitment applicable to the States of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand, & Assam as follows –
|Name of the States||Vacancy|
|West Bengal/ Bihar/ Odisha/ Jharkhand/ Assam||21|
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “www.iocl.com”. Click On “Careers”
- Find the advertisement “Engagement of Technical and Non -Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Western Region (Marketing Division)-FY 2020-21 (1st cycle) “.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- . Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org and as a Technician Apprentice online with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOPT) portal at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
- The selection process shall consist of Written Test.
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Click Here
For More Details Please Visit Official Website
Thank You Visit Again.