INDIAN AIR FORCE (IAF)
Airmen (Group X & Y Trades)
Total Posts:- Various
Indian air force (IAF) invites online applications from unmarried male (Indian/Nepalese) candidates for selection test for intake 01/2022 to join as airmen in group ‘x’ trades (except education instructor trade) and group ‘y’ trades [except Indian air force (security) and musician trades.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Date of Opening Online Registration: 22-01-2021.
- Date of Closing Registration: 07-02-2021.
- Exam Date: 18-04-2021 to 22-04-2021.
Age Limit :
- Candidates should born between 16-01-2001 and 29-12-2004.
- Examination fee: Rs.250/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates must have passed class 12th/ Intermediate/ Equivalent examination/ Diploma from recognized board/ university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details:
- Airmen (Group X & Y Trades)- Various
- Salary- Rs. 14600 (During Training)
- SAI selection will be based on an Interview.
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website “https://indianairforce.nic.in”, Click on “CAREER IN IAF”
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Finally, apply online through the link given below.