India Post Office
BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak Posts
Total Vacancies:- 2582
India Post Recruitment 2020:
India Post Office: Applications are invited by the respective engaging authorities as shown in the annexure ‘I’against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the post of Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, and Dak Sevak.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Starting Date of Registration, Fee & Submission of online application: 12-11-2020.
- The Last Date of Registration, Fee & Submission of online application: 11-12-2020.
Age Limit (As On 12-11-2020):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For UR/OBC/EWS Male/ trans-man Candidates : 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female/ trans-woman candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online or at any Head Post office.
Educational Qualification for India Post Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate should pass 10th class.
- Computer Knowledge.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Circle||Vacancy|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 Salary Details:
- The Selection Process will be based on the Merit List.
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “ www.appost.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
- Official Notification:- Jharkhand | North Eastern | Punjab
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Registration | Login