Income Tax Department
Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector & Stenographer Grade II
Total Posts:- 08
Income Tax Recruitment 2021:-
Income Tax Department:
Applications are invited from the meritorious sportspersons fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per particulars mentioned in Annexure I for appointment to the posts of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Stenographer Grade II, in Income Tax Department, Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh Region.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- Candidates can send their application form: 02-0-2021.
- Candidates domiciled in the North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, the erstwhile state of Jammu & Kashmir end their application form: 17-02-2021.
- Address: Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs/Admn) at the Dak of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (MP&CG), Aayakar Bhawan, 48 Arera Hills, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal-462011.
- For Inspectors of Income Tax: 18 to 30 years.
- For Tax Assistant/Stenographer: 18 to 27 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for Income Tax Recruitment 2021:
- For Income Tax Inspectors: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Tax Assistants: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent & Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour.
- For Stenographer Grade-II: 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details:
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy||Salary (Per Month)|
|Income Tax Inspector||01||Rs. 44900/-|
|Tax Assistant||06||Rs. 25500/-|
|Stenographer Grade-II||01||Rs. 25500/-|
- Selection will be based on Interview & Proficiency Test (If required).
How to apply Income Tax Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment Notices”.
- Find Advertisement “Recruitment of Meritorious Sportspersons to the posts of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Stenographer Grade-II”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Candidates shall send their application form in the prescribed format along with a copy of attested certificates through post/ by hand on or before 02-02-2021.
- B. Duly filled and signed the application along with all the certificates in high-resolution PDF form to the following mailing address: “firstname.lastname@example.org”.