INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (IIT), BHUBANESWAR
Network Administrator & Other Posts
Total Posts:- 32
IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020:
Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT): is an Institute of national importance declared as such under the Institutes of Technology Act, 1961 to provide for education and research in various branches of Engineering, Technology, Science & Arts. The permanent campus of the Institute is spreading over 936 Acre of land. It is situated at the foot of Brunei Hill, which is well known for its rich historical value.
The Institute invites ONLINE applications from eligible Indian Nationals for the following regular and contractual Non-Teaching posts on a direct recruitment/deputation basis.
- The opening date of submission of online application: 16-12-2020.
- The closing date of submission of online application: 15-01-2020.
- The last date for receipt of a hard copy of the application: 29-01-2020 up to 05.30 PM.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Transgender and women candidates: Nil.
- For Others: Rs. 500/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020:
- Degree, PG (Relevant Discipline)
- For more details refer to the notification.
IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 Vacancy & Age Details:
- The shortlisted applicants shall have to appear for a test and/or interview.
How to apply for IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “www.iitbbs.ac.in” then Click On Jobs
- Find the advertisement “Vacancy for Non-Teaching Positions”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
- A printout of the online application form, duly signed on each page along with self-attested copies of all required documents as required to support the candidature of the applicant must reach the Institute on or before 29-01-2020. The complete application may be sent through Speed Post /Courier etc.
- The envelope containing the application should be printed with: “Application for the post of_________________ (Regular / Deputation / Contractual).