Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi
Medical & Non-Medical Scientists
Total Vacancies:- 65
ICMR Recruitment 2020:
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi: is an Autonomous Organization under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India. ICMR is dealing with biomedical/ health research in various areas, in collaboration with national I international agencies, through its Head Quarters at New Delhi and 27 Institutes I Centres, and a large number of field stations, situated across the country.
IIt invites online applications for the vacancies of Scientist ‘ E’ (Medical), Scientist ‘E’ (Non-Medical), Scientist ‘D’ (Medical), and Scientist ‘D’ (Non-Medical) from Indian Citizens for appointment on regular basis under Direct Recruitment with all India transfer liability under the Council.
- Starting Date for Submission of online application: 06-11-2020.
- Last Date for Submission of online application: 05-12-2020.
Age Limit (Upper Age):
- For Scientist “E”: 50 Years.
- For Scientist “D”: 45 Years.
Educational Qualification for ICMR Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate should possess MD/ MS/ DNB degree/ PG Degree with a Ph.D. from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
ICMR Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Salary Details details:
|Sl No.||Name of The Post||Vacancy||Salary (Per Month)|
|1||Scientist ‘ E’ (Medical)||42||Rs.1, 23, 100 – Rs.2, 15, 900|
|2||Scientist ‘E’ (Non-Medical)||01|
|3||Scientist ‘D’ (Medical)||16||Rs. 78,800 – Rs.2,09,200|
|4||Scientist ‘D’ (Non-Medical)||06|
How to Apply for ICMR Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “main.icmr.nic.in”. Click On “Carrer Opportunity”
- Find the advertisement “Online applications are invited for the 42 Scientist ‘E’ (Medical), 01 Scientist ‘E’ (Non-Medical), 16 Scientist ‘D’ (Medical) and 06 Scientist ‘D’ (Non-Medical)”
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Candidates should apply online at “https://recruit.icmr.org.in”. A separate application has to be submitted for each post, with the required application fee.
- For new users, you have to make registration otherwise you may log in to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.