Government College of Engineering (GCE),
Engagement of Faculties On Contrat Basis
Job Locations:- Keonjhar
GCE College Recruitment 2020:
Government College of Engineering (GCE), Keonjhar: The engagement is purely temporary in nature and will form no basis either legally or otherwise to claim for regularization against the post or any other post. The qualification for the said engagement would be as per AICTE/ UGC norms.
- The walk-in-interview for engagement of faculty on a contract basis (purely temporary for Odd Semester 2020-21) will be conducted in video conferencing mode from 24.08.2020 to 26.08.2020 for Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engg., Mining Engineering, Mineral Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, English, Economics, and Management as per the following schedule.
- For More Details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification for GCE College Recruitment 2020:
- For engineering: B.Tech/BE and M.Tech/ME having 1st Class at B.Tech/BE or M.Tech/ME level in the relevant discipline.
- For Humanities & Social Science (Management): MBA (Experience in a relevant area is preferable)
- For Humanities & Basic Science (English, Economics & Chemistry): Master’s Degree in relevant subject with NET/ M.Phil.
- Candidates will be shortlisted initially based on qualifications and career marks.
How to Apply for GCE Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website www.gcekjr.ac.in then go to News and Events.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- The applicants are required to fill up the Google Form after depositing an application fee of Rs.500 in the college account. A/C Name – Government College of Engineering, Keonjhar, A/C No. 37140179346, IFS Code. SBIN0000113 by Dt. 17.08.2020 positively.
- Upload your CV in the Google Form as per the format attached in the advertisement available on the college website.