Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Graduate & Technician Apprentices
Total Posts:- 180
ECIL Technician Recruitment 2021:
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL):
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a leading Public Sector Company (A Unit of the Department of Atomic Energy) engaged in the area of Strategic Electronics with a thrust on innovation & indigenization.
ECIL proposes to engage 160 Graduate Engineer Apprentices and 20 Diploma Apprentices under
the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 for a period of one-year Apprenticeship training at Hyderabad
in the following Engineering Branches:
- Last date for submitting online applications through the NATS portal: 15-01-2021.
- Selection list display on ECIL Website: 18-01-2021.
- Selection list display on ECIL Website: 20-01-2021 & 21-01-2021.
- Second list / Panelist display on ECIL website: 28-01-2021.
- Second List candidates joining Dates: 29-01-2021 & 30-01-2021.
- Apprenticeship training will start 04-02-2021.
Age Limit ( As on 31-01-2021):
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification for ECIL Technician Recruitment 2021:
- The candidate Should hold a B.E/ B.Tech course from a recognized University/Institute.
- For more details refer to the notification.
ECIL Technician Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details:
|Name of The Posts||Vacancy||Stipend Per
|Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA)||160||Rs.9000/-|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||20||Rs.8000/-|
- Apprentices selections will be done based on the qualifying examination marks’ merit.
How to Apply for ECIL Technician Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “www.ecil.co.in”, then go to Careers > e-Recruitment.
- Find the advertisement ” Engagement of graduate engineer/technician (diploma) apprentices for the year 2020-21 at ECIL Hyderabad“.
- Go to -> www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- If you are a new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may log in to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly, then click the final submit button & print the application form.