Defence Research and Development Organisation
Graduate, Diploma & ITI Apprentices
Total Vacancies:- 150
DRDO Recruitment 2021:
Defense Research and Development Organisation: DRDO has published notification for the posts of Graduate, Diploma & ITI Apprentices under Under the provisions of The Apprentices Act, 1961, Director, Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE), Bengaluru.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Last date of submission of online application forms: 29-01-2021.
- Publishing of the First list of shortlisted candidates for interview/written test on DRDO website: 12-02-2021.
- Acceptance by candidates to join GTRE as Apprenticeship Trainee: 21-02-2021.
- Probable date of declaration of finally selected candidates: 01-03-2021.
Age Limit (As on 05-01-2021):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for Unreserved candidates: 27 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC candidates: 30 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST candidates: 32 Years
- Maximum Age for PWD candidates: 37 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for DRDO Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates should hold a degree in engineering or technology in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
DRDO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Stipend Details:
Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent):
- Vacancies- 80
- Stipend- Rs.9000/-per month
Diploma Apprentice Trainees:
- Vacancies- 30
- Stipend- Rs.8000/-per month
ITI Apprentice Trainees:
- Vacancies- 40
- Stipend- Rs.7000/-per month
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “drdo.gov.in” and Click On “Carrer> Scientist Recruitment”
- Find Advertisement “GTRE, Bengaluru invites applications from eligible candidates for apprenticeship training”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.