Defence Research and Development Organisation
Junior Research Fellowships
Total Vacancies:- 10
DRDO Recruitment 2021:
Defence Research and Development Organisation, Visakhapatnam:
The Defence Research and Development Organisation is an agency under the Department of Defence Research and Development in Ministry of Defence of the Government of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in Delhi, India.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the award of following Junior Research Fellowships initially for a period of two years (extendable as per rules) at a Monthly Stipend of Rs. 31,000/- + House Rent Allowance as admissible as per rules.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- Closing Date of Receipt of Application: 15-01-2021.
Age Limit (As on 15-01-2021)
- Upper Age Limit: 28 years.
DRDO Recruitment 2021 Qualification Details:
|Type of Fellowship||Subject/ Discipline||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Mechanical Engg.||B.E./ B.Tech. (Mechanical Engg.) or M.E./ M.Tech. (Mechanical Engg.)|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Electrical & Electronics
|B.E./ B.Tech. (EEE/ECE/E&I Engg.) or M.E./ M.Tech. (EEE/ECE/ E&I Engg.)|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Computer Science &
|B.E./ B.Tech. (Computer Science & Engg./ Information Technology) or M.E./M.Tech. (Computer Science & Engg./ Information Technology)|
DRDO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (10 Post)
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “drdo.gov.in” and Click On “Careers”
- Find Advertisement “Interview for the Award of Junior Research Fellowship in NSTL, Visakhapatnam”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly.
- Interested candidates should download and fill the application form in the prescribed format (available on the ‘what’s new’ section of the website www.drdo.gov.in). The duly filled in and signed application along with the under mentioned documents should be sent by post to “The Director, NSTL, Vigyan Nagar, Visakhapatnam–530027” to reach this office on or before the closing date.
- DRDO will select the aspirants on the basis of their Merit List (Academic Background)
- Then the candidates will be shortlisted for interview.