Office of the District Judge, Sundargarh
Peon (Group- D) employees
Total Posts:- 15
District Judge Sundargarh Recruitment 2021:-
Office of the District Judge, Sundargarh: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement of persons on a daily wage basis to meet required services of Group-D employees in the Judgeship of Sundargarh for a period of 06 (six) months or till finalization of the Rules, whichever is earlier. The engagement is purely temporary and terminable at any time without any prior notice.
So we request to read all the details about District Judge Sundargarh Recruitment 2021 below.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- The last date of receipt of the application by post: 25-03-2021.
- Date and place of Interview: To be notified later on.
- Address: The District Judge – cum- Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, Sundargarh, Dist- Sundargarh, Pin-770001.
Age Limit ( As on 10-03-2021):
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 21 years.
Educational Qualification for District Judge Sundargarh Recruitment 2021:-
- A candidate must have passed a must have passed Class VIII examination.
- And shall be able to speak, read and write Odia.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Sundargarh District Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy|
|Peon (Group – D)||15|
- Selection will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply for Sundargarh District Peon Jobs:
- Go to the official website “https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/sundargarh“.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- The interested eligible candidates have to appear the Walk-in-Interview in the prescribed application form duly signed by the candidates along with self-attested photocopies of all required educational certificates, mark sheets, and documents along with all original documents for verification.