District Education Office, Angul
Junior Clerk-cum-Accountant Post
Total Vacancy: 02
District Education Office, Angul: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed format for engagement of Junior Clerk cum Accountant on contractual basis for Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya in Jharabereni under Kaniha block and Subarnapali under pallahara block of angul District. So We request you to read all the information related to DEO Angul Recruitment 2021 below.
Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply
- The last date to apply through Regd./ Speed post: 31-05-2021.
- Address: The District Education Officer, Angul, At-Amalapada,PO/Dist- Angul, PIN- 759122.
- For all candidates: Rs. 200/-.
- In shape of IPO payable to District Education Office, Angul along with the Application form.
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2020):
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Minimum Educational Qualification for DEO Angul Recruitment:
- Candidate Should have passed at least +2 examination and proficency in Odia & English.
- Knowledge in Computer with Tally ERP 9.0.
- For more details about Educational qualifications refer to the notification.
Angul DEO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Scale of pay|
|Junier Clerk-cum-Accountant||02||Rs. 8880/-|
Selection Process for Angul Jobs:
- The selection process may be based on the career amrks and Computer Test.
How to Apply for Angul Jobs 2021:
- Go to the official website “www.angul.nic.in” then click on “NOTICES> RECRUITMENT”
- Find “Advertisement and Application Form”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Fill up the Application Form correctly.
- Interested eligible candidates can apply for the post in the Application Form and send it to given Addresee before last date ends.
For More Details Please Visit Official Website
Thank You Visit Again.
Click for more job Alerts